The people voted for pro-law enforcement candidates who promised to uphold the rule of law and enforce laws, not undermine them. And we will defeat the Soros special interest agenda again in November w/ @KeepCalSafe initiative @LACountyADDA & #BaileyForAGhttps://t.co/EzpxZJ2Tou— Judge Steven Bailey (Ret.) (@BaileyForAG) June 27, 2018
Saturday, June 30, 2018
Friday, June 29, 2018
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Republicans' giant bet on Donald Trump just paid off. Bigly. "For anybody who is right of center, this entire week has been five straight Super Bowls."
It's funny how life works--Donald Trump may end up being the biggest boon to constitutional fidelity in a generation— Rich Lowry (@RichLowry) June 27, 2018
Anthony Kennedy announces retirement from Supreme Court... an epic nomination battle about to begin with President Trump at the helm ...
Justice Kennedy personally delivered his retirement letter to President Trump after Court this morning.— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) June 27, 2018
BREAKING: Supreme Court Justice Announces Retirement, Gives Trump Biggest Gift of Presidencyhttps://t.co/BwcKXmUq1v— Warner Todd Huston (@warnerthuston) June 27, 2018
BIG OPENING: Millions of Americans have wondered if there would be any retirement from the U.S. Supreme Court this year. Now, one justice is finally calling it quits, with an epic nomination battle about to begin with President Trump at the helm ... https://t.co/jhk4oNxfzA— WND News (@worldnetdaily) June 27, 2018
Of course there will be hearings and a vote this summer of the next #SCOTUS nominee. The vacancy is not occurring in a presidential year and the @SenateGOP hold the majority. Analogies to @SenateMajLdr correct decision to adopt the #NoHearingsNoVotes are simply incorrect.— Hugh Hewitt (@hughhewitt) June 27, 2018
Trump: Justice Kennedy is "a very spectacular man." pic.twitter.com/IYvnrcqFTD— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 27, 2018
Trump on Justice Kennedy retirement: "He will be missed ... We will begin our search for a new justice of the United States Supreme Court, that will begin immediately." pic.twitter.com/tfzfrFxYp1— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 27, 2018
Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy was nominated by President Reagan and confirmed in 1988 by Senate 97-0, the last Supreme Court nominee to be confirmed by Senate unanimously. https://t.co/BQcJlx4Ats @cspan pic.twitter.com/rwmbFsT0kM— Craig Caplan (@CraigCaplan) June 27, 2018
In his decades of faithful service on the bench, Justice Kennedy has been a man of integrity and decency. He has earned the respect of the House and the American people. I look forward to @POTUS nominating a qualified successor who will be dedicated to upholding the Constitution.— Paul Ryan (@SpeakerRyan) June 27, 2018
Justice Kennedy's retirement announcement is sending shock waves through Washington. Read this piece from 2014 for more on Kennedy's impact on the Supreme Court. https://t.co/I03xMYeMrD— The Weekly Standard (@weeklystandard) June 27, 2018
Anthony Kennedy redefined the country. Now he's stepping away at a moment when the Court could be redefined by a midterm. https://t.co/CIkYzRCBBe— Ben Domenech (@bdomenech) June 27, 2018
POTUS referred to this list just a few minutes ago when asked about Kennedy's replacement --- https://t.co/dRcUOjCuoT— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) June 27, 2018
From 2017: “President Donald J. Trump’s Supreme Court List” https://t.co/nQvr1rKV8z— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) June 27, 2018
'HEIL TRUMP!' Anthony Kennedy's impending SCOTUS retirement sends libs into a TAILSPIN https://t.co/VCMQkzdJhi— Twitchy Team (@TwitchyTeam) June 27, 2018
Liberal Meltdown Over Kennedy Retirement... https://t.co/BTjrYqga20— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 27, 2018
"Going into this term, liberals had hoped that Anthony Kennedy, the 81-year-old conservative justice who has sided with the left on several historic Supreme Court decisions, would help hold off the rightward trend of the court.— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) June 27, 2018
That didn't happen."https://t.co/epGc66Zkbq
We’re thanking Justice Kennedy for more than 40 years of judicial service, including 30 years on #SCOTUS. As Justice Kennedy retires, we’re excited to see @POTUS fill the vacancy with another fair and qualified justice. Our statement from @TheSarahField:https://t.co/hPwD8K98jX pic.twitter.com/Y7VCu1F9JP— AFP (@AFPhq) June 27, 2018
Sen @BenSasse: “Justice Kennedy will retire in July and the Supreme Court returns in October, so the Senate ought to spend August and September confirming the next Justice...” pic.twitter.com/f0lamWuoFV— Frank Thorp V (@frankthorp) June 27, 2018
Mike Lee spoke to reporters in a rare hallway interview about SCOTUS. Asked if he would ever be interested in being considered, he noted he has been a court watcher his whole life, used to watch arguments for fun as a kid. "I would not say no." He added it is Trump's decision.— Lauren Fox (@FoxReports) June 27, 2018
Party leadership can't control the monster they've unleashed. They're going to have be the most flamboyantly extreme extremists during the Supreme Court fight. Their frenzied base will demand nothing less. It will drive moderate voters into Republican arms.— John Hayward (@Doc_0) June 27, 2018
Dems always try to scuttle GOP appointees by painting them as political extremists. That's tough to do when the Dem party base is shrieking like lunatics, attacking female government officials in public, and threatening worse to come.— John Hayward (@Doc_0) June 27, 2018
In sum, Trump has a great deal of latitude to nominate another SCOTUS justice and seem like the reasonable party fighting against Democrat ideological obstruction to a crucial number of midterm voters. /end— John Hayward (@Doc_0) June 27, 2018
ADDENDUM: the media is going to regret squandering so much of the credibility it had left in pushing the "kids in cages" freakout. They won't be much help to Dems in the SCOTUS battle. Too much of the public has tuned them out.— John Hayward (@Doc_0) June 27, 2018
Hard to overstate the significance of the 2016 election and the nomination of Justice Gorsuch to the #SCOTUS bench with regard to these last few 5-4 opinions.— Shannon Bream (@ShannonBream) June 27, 2018
Early short list of possible Kennedy replacements, offered by CNN's great SCOTUS reporter @Arianedevogue:— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) June 27, 2018
Brett Kavanaugh, sits on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia;
2/ Amy Coney Barrett: former Notre Dame professor; Trump pick for seat on the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) June 27, 2018
Raymond Kethledge, currently sits on the 6th Circuit;
3/ Amul Thapar, a McConnell favorite, Trump nominee to US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) June 27, 2018
Sen. Mike Lee, wild card, former Alito clerk
Thomas Hardiman, runner-up for Gorsuch seat, serves on the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals
Janus, NIFLA, and Masterpiece Cakeshop: the majority on the court has woven a clear thicket against the imposition of speech and religious expression by government on individuals. https://t.co/XYliOcPjtV— Ed Morrissey (@EdMorrissey) June 27, 2018
With her snarky comment diminishing the First Amendment, it's time to face facts: Sotomayor is awful. Predictably doctrinaire and totally unpersuasive to the conservatives on the court. RBG and Kagan offer opinions that are valuable and worth engaging even though I rarely agree.— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) June 27, 2018
Opinion: The Supreme Court rises above: Five Justices defend the Constitution against anti-Trump passions https://t.co/DCmixuLHD0— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) June 27, 2018
Supreme Court delivers big blow to government unions, strikes a blow for freedom. Union membership is now a choice for government employees
Supreme Court bars public-employee contracts requiring workers to pay union dues, dealing a severe blow to U.S. labor movement https://t.co/CSBIQXJdPX— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) June 27, 2018
Supremes curb power of public sector unions... https://t.co/7mnMdcLMxP— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 27, 2018
Supremes deal sharp defeat to public employee unions, banning mandatory fees... https://t.co/JOzc7kRKRn— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 27, 2018
Supreme Court rules in favor of non-union workers who are now, as an example, able to support a candidate of his or her choice without having those who control the Union deciding for them. Big loss for the coffers of the Democrats!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 27, 2018
The four liberal justices dissented... https://t.co/eEeo2Ur4Ac— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 27, 2018
Unions stopped being about workers years ago ... they have become bloated, self-serving political machines exploiting people who don’t realize they can do just as well if not better when they’re not being robbed by a union.— The🐰Foo (@PolitiBunny) June 27, 2018
Huge win. #Janus
Today's SCOTUS decision could change electoral politics 4ever.— 'Sources Say' is Greek for 'Fake News' (@NolteNC) June 27, 2018
No longer can the State force people to fund Democrat campaigns, compel speech from by taking money against their will.
Public unions are slush funds for Democrats and they just got hammered by justice.
Supreme Court today affirms what we did years ago -- gives public servants the freedom to choose whether they want to be in union or not. Pro-worker & pro-taxpayer! Great day! 🇺🇸— Scott Walker (@ScottWalker) June 27, 2018
Because Americans are fundamentally good people, endowed with common sense. https://t.co/AGr7aaSypq— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) June 27, 2018
Devastating ad. For those too young to remember the silent majority of 1968 and 1972, there is always a backlash to extremism. This ad is incredible. https://t.co/Mkr591lXpS— Ari Fleischer (@AriFleischer) June 27, 2018
Allies, make sure that RNC ad gets hundreds of thousands of views. Heck, let's go for 1M!https://t.co/Y3pZabF01k— Ali Alexander 👑 (@ali) June 27, 2018
Eric Holder's Law Firm Launches Investigation into Facebook's Anti-Conservative Bias. What could possibly go wrong?
"If you decide to stick with Mark Zuckerberg, bias is the price you'll have to pay for using his free service."#TuesdayThoughts from @pbolyard on being a conservative @facebook user. https://t.co/qtP0W6mXTk— PJ Media (@PJMedia_com) June 26, 2018
"Democrats estimated that 44 percent of Republicans make more than $250,000 a year. The actual share was 2 percent."https://t.co/ALxNJImdu0— Ben Domenech (@bdomenech) June 26, 2018
The defining divide in American politics is probably between Republicans and Democrats. It encapsulates all our other divides — by race, education, religion and more — and it’s growing.
This partisan divide is such a big part of people’s political identities, in fact, that it’s reinforced simply by “negative partisanship,” or loyalty to a party because you don’t like the other party. A Pew Research Center poll from last year found that about 40 percent of both Democrats and Republicans belong to their party because they oppose the other party’s values, rather than because they are particularly aligned with their own party.
But what if Americans’ views of the parties, particularly whichever one they don’t belong to, are, well, kind of wrong?
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Exceptionally brave. She tears off her hijab and leads the protest. That’s real courage. To reporters everywhere: Please pay attention to what is happening in Iran now.
To reporters everywhere: Please pay attention to what is happening in Iran now. I know foreign bureaus are almost non-existent these days, but keep a close eye on this story - and report it. https://t.co/l3cRsfxy1C— Ari Fleischer (@AriFleischer) June 25, 2018
The third day of demonstrations in Tehran began. Yesterday Islamist regime in Iran threatened people to execute and imprison, but the Iranian people have nothing to lose.#IranRegimeChange #Iranvirtualparty pic.twitter.com/m8k8CimaP3— Mehdi Mirghaderi 👑 (@mobarez_nastooh) June 27, 2018
#Tehran - #Iran— mahsti25 (@mahsti25metana1) June 27, 2018
Protesters chant "Death to Palestine”, Not to #Israel, Not to America!!!
They're sick and tired of Iran regime's terror sponsoring for #Hamas, #Hezbollah & Palestinian Islamic Jihad. #IranProtests #IRGCTerrorists pic.twitter.com/vb2JgNXIIv
Unreal. #Iran Protestors chanting "Death to Palestine" in anti regime protests going on since Sunday. Since 1979, "Death to America" "Death to Israel" were what we heard from Iran. Foreign interventions (Syria, Iraq) + stagnant economy, souring public mood: pic.twitter.com/ZJz1kYM0aJ— Joyce Karam (@Joyce_Karam) June 26, 2018
Today in #Arak, center of Iran. People including shopkeepers protested against the Islamic Regime. Regime's security forces brutally suppressed them.#IranProtests #IranRegimeChange #FreeIran pic.twitter.com/4e4eAhXw3t— Ashraf Sherjan (@ASJBaloch) June 26, 2018
The mullahs’ Chief Justice Sadeq Larijani today threatened #Iran protesters with the death penalty. This reveals both his own and his supreme leader’s anti-human nature as well as their fear of the people of Iran. #IranProtests— Maryam Rajavi (@Maryam_Rajavi) June 26, 2018
Watch #Iranian regime in action.#Iran: The shopkeepers who had closed their shops during the #Tehran's Grand Bazaar strike were being attacked & arrested by the regime's security forces this evening. #IranProtests #IranRegimeChange #FreeIran pic.twitter.com/MMJVEBOQ3d— Ashraf Sherjan (@ASJBaloch) June 26, 2018
I emphatically urge the United Nations, the UN #Human_Rights Council, and all relevant human rights organizations to strongly condemn Larijani’s threats to kill #Iran protesters. The UNSC must take immediate action. #IranProtests— Maryam Rajavi (@Maryam_Rajavi) June 26, 2018
Bibi congratulates Iran’s soccer team and says, “one day the Israeli soccer team will play the Iranian one in a free Iran.” https://t.co/me6k5BdfNj— Eli Lake (@EliLake) June 26, 2018
زنی سالخورده عصا-به-دست به بازار تهران رفته تا با معترضان همراهی کند:جوانان ما دکتر و مهندس همه بیکارند. بهپاخیز! بهپاخیز!— Masih Alinejad 🏳️ (@AlinejadMasih) June 27, 2018
This old woman carefully headed to Tehran’s bazaar to accompany protesters. Our youths are doctors & engineers, but they’re jobless. Let’s do something. pic.twitter.com/rPbvxVmQN4
In Tehran, Economic Protests Flare As Iran's Currency Plunges https://t.co/iDpVanDZe2— NPR (@NPR) June 26, 2018
Iranians protest over plunging economy as President warns of 'economic war' with US https://t.co/nGSEjkttxA— Sky News (@SkyNews) June 27, 2018
CONSERVATIVE WIN STREAK AT COURT... https://t.co/7wssl3S0Na— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 27, 2018
A federal appeals court on temporarily narrowed the scope of a nationwide injunction against the Trump administration's attempt to withhold grants from so-called “sanctuary cities" https://t.co/CDpBoS9Srz— POLITICO (@politico) June 27, 2018
California Faces an Internet Censorship Bill https://t.co/25n6IPIvIF— Daniel Greenfield (@Sultanknish) June 26, 2018
SCRAMBLE TO AVOID BALLOT https://t.co/KeDywhozcH— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 27, 2018
Recent headlines have suggested that California lawmakers are considering a bill that would give Californians “unprecedented control over their data.” This is true but that is not the whole story.
What’s really happening is that California lawmakers have 48 hours to pass such a bill or the policy shit is going to hit the direct democracy fan. Because if lawmakers in the California Senate and House don’t pass this bill Thursday morning, and if California governor Jerry Brown doesn’t sign this bill into law Thursday afternoon, a stronger version of it will be on the state ballot in November. Then the 17 million or so people who actually vote in California would decide for themselves whether they should have the right to force companies to stop selling their data out the back door. Polls predict they would vote yes, despite the claims of tech companies that passage of the law would lead to businesses fleeing California. And laws passed via the ballot initiative process, rather than the legislative process, are almost impossible to change, so California would likely have this one on its books for a very long time....
No. 1: Public votes Mark Levin into Radio Hall of Fame https://t.co/asVh1UudcC— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) June 26, 2018
Listen locally on KINS 106.3, 3:00-4:00, with a break for local news from 5:00-6:00, resuming 6:00-7:00. Listen to the full three hour show online with the station of your choice... ◼ iheartradio ◼ Mark Levin Show
Five states are holding their primaries tonight. https://t.co/c7zz0XyDRk— Roll Call (@rollcall) June 26, 2018
Incumbents will be on defense and challengers in key House races will face their first tests in Tuesday’s primaries, as voters in seven states head to the polls.
Five states are holding their regularly scheduled primaries, while Republicans in Mississippi and South Carolina will weigh in on House primary runoffs. Tuesday will also determine whether 2012 presidential nominee Mitt Romney and former Rep. Michael G. Grimm, a convicted felon, can jump-start their political comebacks....
New York, Maryland, Utah, Colorado, Oklahoma... Runoffs: Mississippi, South Carolina
Will South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster win his runoff tonight? This will be a major test of Trump’s influence with Republican primary voters.— POLITICO (@politico) June 27, 2018
Here's how he's doing at about 26% of precincts reporting.
Live results: https://t.co/zQI87nWCHH pic.twitter.com/8EjJWIIMph
In NY-14, incumbent Rep. Joe Crowley could be a speaker- or minority leader-in-waiting, but his opponent Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says he's out of touch – especially with the nearly half of his constituents who are Latino.— POLITICO (@politico) June 27, 2018
Live New York results: https://t.co/MniBCjW6kz
Mitt Romney is expected to cruise to victory in Utah's Republican primary for U.S. Senate.— POLITICO (@politico) June 27, 2018
Here's how he's doing at about 35% of precincts reporting.
More live results: https://t.co/mLmY08Pz4O pic.twitter.com/UithEtsRbK
73 cents per gallon of gas goes towards state & federal taxes. That’s $12.41 a week, $49.64 a month and $595.68 a year, hard-earned money
73 cents per gallon of gas goes towards state & federal taxes. That’s $12.41 a week, $49.64 a month and $595.68 a year, hard-earned money that #OC families could instead use to save for their children’s education, invest in their future, or build an emergency fund. #gastax pic.twitter.com/uvJk0wvA3q— Mimi Walters (@RepMimiWalters) June 26, 2018
And yet Californians are being asked to pay more for gas and drive further to their jobs after 8 years of relative government prosperity... https://t.co/i3BgXd5jCi— JohnHCox (@TheRealJohnHCox) June 27, 2018
NSA SPYSCRAPERS ACROSS USA REVEALED https://t.co/FOT6Jnf4ce— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
...Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. In each of these cities, The Intercept has identified an AT&T facility containing networking equipment that transports large quantities of internet traffic across the United States and the world. A body of evidence – including classified NSA documents, public records, and interviews with several former AT&T employees – indicates that the buildings are central to an NSA spying initiative that has for years monitored billions of emails, phone calls, and online chats passing across U.S. territory.
The NSA considers AT&T to be one of its most trusted partners and has lauded the company’s “extreme willingness to help.” It is a collaboration that dates back decades. Little known, however, is that its scope is not restricted to AT&T’s customers. According to the NSA’s documents, it values AT&T not only because it “has access to information that transits the nation,” but also because it maintains unique relationships with other phone and internet providers. The NSA exploits these relationships for surveillance purposes, commandeering AT&T’s massive infrastructure and using it as a platform to covertly tap into communications processed by other companies....
SECRET FACEBOOKGOOGLEAPPLEIBMMICROSOFT SUMMIT... https://t.co/2gBLcYfCFH— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 25, 2018
GOOGLE, Obama plan to control news... https://t.co/eY5d7RNAP8— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
California Considers Creating 'Fake News Advisory Group' To Monitor Media... https://t.co/s7VrqCMZmx— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
Media's Anti-Trump Rhetoric Increasingly Violent... https://t.co/1E2gq0qy2v— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
Civility shmivility. Partisan identity is becoming a substitute for religion and other forms of identity. https://t.co/To8kboKgtV— Jonah Goldberg (@JonahNRO) June 26, 2018
MAXINE CALLS IN THE MOB https://t.co/We819JNABd— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 25, 2018
WATERS HISTORY OF PRAISING VIOLENCE... https://t.co/aMPZ0t9Mf6— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 25, 2018
READY TO RUMBLE! https://t.co/nRWM6POwld— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 25, 2018
RED HEN owners 'followed Sanders into next restaurant'... https://t.co/OzCKMUlMjs— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
FLORIDA AG BULLIED: 'Thugs cursed me one inch from my face'... https://t.co/TfWqJQHyzZ— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 25, 2018
Montage: Media Framing Trump Voters as Public Enemy No. 1... https://t.co/c18Zu2tKtV— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
.@hotairblog's @verumserum has commented on something we've all been sort of noticing: it's the #women of the @POTUS @realDonaldTrump administration who are being harassed in public. #SarahSanders #KirstjenNielsen #RedHen #WomensMarch #Feminists https://t.co/nGRSRNe25j— IWF (@IWF) June 26, 2018
Daniel Greenfield Prohibitionism in a Civil War of Values https://t.co/QP3KgzqQm1— Daniel Greenfield (@Sultanknish) June 26, 2018
PRESIDENT'S STAFFERS, ALLIES WATCH THEIR BACKS... https://t.co/kmozaXEvjU— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 25, 2018
Even low-level officials bullied... https://t.co/lOOruQBJDZ— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
Burned animal carcass left on porch... https://t.co/VufWM3cXSy— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
TRUMP AIDES URGED TO GET GUNS https://t.co/WzGh4gfba1— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 25, 2018
Liberals Label Dems Who Discourage As 'Accomplices'... https://t.co/cOSwXm5wZA— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 25, 2018
LA TIMES PAGE ONE TUESDAY: Resist too far? https://t.co/dwXt7z2q3u— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
'WANTED' FLYERS... https://t.co/nhApXR6Ahl— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
This is what Maxine is inviting..this is what they want, to push anyone who is not "with them" into hatred. This is the new tactic from the far left & liberals. Make no mistake, they are puppeteered perfectly by a sadist who will sit back & watch the downfall..she'll not partake! pic.twitter.com/j1eAHWO5fu— Mike (@browsers77) June 26, 2018
Human Rights Campaign: ‘State of war’ with Trump, ‘push back,’ dump your Trump friends https://t.co/yNKPFiXEil— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) June 26, 2018
Sessions LA visit sparks mass protest... https://t.co/ZvvGQiOir0— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
Huge day for the the right. We won on travel ban, pro-life free speech and beat back the bogus climate change lawsuits against oil companies.
Supreme Court rules law requiring pro-life centers to promote abortion is illegal https://t.co/2sldDcuqp2— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) June 26, 2018
Huge day for the the right. We won on travel ban, pro-life free speech and beat back the bogus climate change lawsuits against oil companies.— Dan Gainor (@dangainor) June 26, 2018
We were all just reminded how big a deal it was for Mitch McConnell to keep Scalia's seat open and for Donald Trump to keep his promise 👍🏻— Matt Schlapp (@mschlapp) June 26, 2018
SUPREMES UPHOLD TRAVEL BAN! https://t.co/BcgJkDnkPk— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) June 26, 2018
Good news: SCOTUS upheld the president's unambiguous, explicit authority to keep out any foreigner whose entry he finds "would be detrimental to the interests of the US" (8 USC §1182(f)).— Mark Krikorian (@MarkSKrikorian) June 26, 2018
Bad news: It was a 5-4 vote. #ButGorsuchhttps://t.co/iXjt2Cyvxs
Today's #SCOTUS decision makes sense since the latest "#MuslimBan" isn't really a Muslim ban. Distinctions based solely on religion may be unconstitutional but it's sensible- and legal -to treat travelers differently if their countries of origin support or tolerate terrorism.— Michael Medved (@MedvedSHOW) June 26, 2018
Travel Ban 3.0, upheld today by SCOTUS, restricts entry to US (to varying degrees) from 7 countries: Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela, and Yemen.— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) June 26, 2018
Chad had been on the list but it was taken off after having fulfilled base security requirements.
When Republicans lose a Supreme Court case, no matter the margin or how shoddy the majority opinion, they throw up their hands and say the fight's over.— John Hayward (@Doc_0) June 26, 2018
When Democrats lose at SCOTUS, they say the fight's just getting started and violence is on the table if they keep losing. https://t.co/bVOYinZMpG
CBS This Morning, Jan 30, 2017, hosted now-disgraced NY AG Schneiderman, leader of liberal AGs vowing "to fight this unconstitutional order and preserve our nation's national security." https://t.co/qfPzZarnjR— Rich Noyes (@RichNoyes) June 26, 2018
Oklahoma Democrat caught removing congressional opponent's campaign signs ahead of primary https://t.co/nHp31SDGka— Fox News (@FoxNews) June 26, 2018
"During an era of ever-evolving and newly discovered rights, we forget that sovereignty, both federal and state, is an absolute right that is being ignored in the immigration debate." - @RMConservative https://t.co/gwmvz0QTpL— Conservative Review (@CR) June 26, 2018
Sunday, June 24, 2018
Comey’s immunized witnesses nonetheless suffered chronic lapses in memory, made unsubstantiated claims of attorney-client privilege upon tougher questioning and at least two gave demonstrably false statements. And yet Comey indulged it all.https://t.co/vQNUauYkNL— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 25, 2018
... the problems we are confronting reflect deeper dangers than the professional corruption of some functionaries of corrupt executive agencies armed with the coercive power of the state. The true moral of the story is the dangers to freedom of centralized and concentrated power––the very dangers consensual governments, including our own, were created to minimize.
The issue of political bias, which the IG report scanted, has to be understood in the larger nature of the large-scale bureaucratic public institutions that comprise the Deep State. In other words, the structure and functioning of the institution itself creates a bias that selects progressive employees. The bias insidiously becomes a second nature of which they often are no more conscious than a fish is that it’s wet....
BREAKING: IG report reveals Comey had to give 3 separate talks to FBI employees, bureau-wide, to soothe internal friction & explain his decision to let Hillary skate --a topic I wrote about at time, prompting Strzok & Page to text complaints about my storyhttps://t.co/vQNUauYkNL— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 25, 2018
Bruce Bialosky - The FBI Needs to Be Turned on Its Head https://t.co/B6iabwN99B— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) June 24, 2018
JW is battling the State Dept for any & all records related to JW’s FOIA lawsuit for the emails found by the FBI on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. Fired-FBI Director James Comey said Weiner’s laptop contained “hundreds of thousands” of Hillary Clinton's emails. https://t.co/E2ZR4X8SK4— Judicial Watch 🔎 (@JudicialWatch) June 25, 2018
...Trump is what the shrinks call the 'presenting complaint." The real problem, as is often the case in psychotherapy, is something entirely different. And it is this: the left is dead. It's not only dead, it's decomposed with no there there or anywhere.
Only dopes or con artists believe in socialism anymore (hello, Venezuela!) and identity politics has been exposed as the racist shell game it is with blacks and Latinos actually doing better than they have in decades under the current pro-capitalist administration.
So the left has nothing to say, only most of them don't quite realize it yet. But this blockage, this reluctance and even inability to deal with what is actually happening shuts down the brain and emerges as anger, the hamster wheel of constant rage against Trump....
Once you see the strings on the marionettes you can never watch the pantomime the same way you did before you noticed them... Each illegal alien child is worth about $56,000 in grant money. The system is full of fraud.
Democrats, fix the laws. Don’t RESIST. We are doing a far better job than Bush and Obama, but we need strength and security at the Border! Cannot accept all of the people trying to break into our Country. Strong Borders, No Crime!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 24, 2018
Also CBS poll: only 21% of voters favor releasing illegal immigrants into the country. Nearly 3/4 support incarceration and deportation pic.twitter.com/ULUkvkQOP0— Ryan James Girdusky (@RyanGirdusky) June 24, 2018
1. Once you see the strings on the marionettes you can never watch the pantomime the same way you did before you noticed them. pic.twitter.com/t46Ay8Bbxn— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
2. DATELINE - May 2011 – President Obama travels to the Rio Grande sector of the border to push for his immigration platform (ie. Amnesty). He proclaims the border is safe and secure and famously attacks his opposition for wanting an “alligator moat”. https://t.co/utpjXZoj6t— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
4. December 2012 – Immediately following reelection President Barack Obama signs an Executive Order creating the “Deferred Action Program“, or DACA. Allowing millions of illegal aliens to avoid deportation. https://t.co/aFKDvA96ZQ— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
6. In both (A) Border Control Study; and (B) DHS intelligence report; the DACA program is mentioned by the people apprehended at the border in 2013 and 2014.— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
7. May 2013 – President Barack Obama visits South America. Following a speech for Mexican entrepreneurs, Obama then traveled to Costa Rica, his first visit as president.— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
9. The regional network includes the leaders of Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama. President Obama meets with the leaders of the Central American Countries.— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
11. October 2013 – At the conclusion of the immigrant travel season. White House receives notification that tens of thousands of illegal Unaccompanied Minors should be anticipated to hit the Southern U.S. border the following Summer . pic.twitter.com/OEZg5j4cqu— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
13. January 2014 – In response to the projections, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) posts a jobs notification seeking bids to facilitate 65,000 Unaccompanied Alien Children. https://t.co/jVqZIBr0nI— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
15. On January 29, 2014, the federal gov. posted an ad seeking bids for a vendor contract to handle “Unaccompanied Alien Children“. Not just any contract mind you, a very specific contract – for a very specific number of unaccompanied minors: "65,000." https://t.co/jVqZIBr0nI pic.twitter.com/5kelyPAsBh— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
18. Additionally, 2014 internal administration DHS documents reveal the “refugee” status is now being used by both criminal cartels, and potentially by Central American government(s) to send prison inmates into the U.S. https://t.co/XRKpfYtGZN— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
19. June 2014 – Tens-of-thousands of UAC's from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua hit the border and the headlines. Despite the known planning, and prior internal notifications, the White House claims it did not see this coming. pic.twitter.com/RlszIVG0RQ— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
21. June 20th 2014 – Congressional leadership and key Latino Democrats from the Democrat Hispanic Caucus meet with representatives from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico. https://t.co/hg6WDKfLHb— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
23. July 3rd, 2014 – President Obama requests $3,700,000,000 ($3.7 billion) in supplemental budget appropriations to deal with the border crisis. Only $109 million is for actual border security or efforts to stop the outflow from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua. pic.twitter.com/9LuqEiBesb— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
25. Section 292 of Immigration and Nationality Act prohibits representation of aliens “in immigration proceedings at government expense“. President Obama was seeking authorization to use taxpayer funds to provide Illegal Aliens with government lawyers. https://t.co/GemDGpQwin— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
26. July 10th, 2014 – Facing pushback from congress as well as sticker shock at the amount he is requesting, President Obama sends his DHS team to Capitol Hill to ramp up anxiety, and threats of consequences: https://t.co/TTR5WoL93V— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
27. “We are preparing for a scenario in which the number of unaccompanied children apprehended at the border could reach up to 90,000 by the end of fiscal 2014,” Johnson’s testimony reads: https://t.co/TTR5WoL93V pic.twitter.com/B6pwyiTmTp— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
28. Not only did the White House know what was going to happen (as far back as 2012), but White House actually constructed events to fall into a very specific pattern and intentionally did NOTHING to stop the consequences from the DACA executive order issued in December 2012. pic.twitter.com/rvksOYmgI5— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
29. This is the origin of the crisis. It all started with DACA. Having tracked this issue so closely through the years it often feels futile to discuss. It is an ongoing insufferable political game/scheme within the issue of illegal immigrants and "children". pic.twitter.com/KmGTs23zWP— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
31. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce pays politicians to keep this system in place. All Democrats and most Republicans support mass immigration. Almost no DC politicians want to take action on any policy or legislation that stops the influx. https://t.co/r3V3Ko8ATv— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
33. The religious right is also part of the problem. In the past 15 years illegal immigration and refugee settlement has been financially beneficial for them. pic.twitter.com/5JfeRVEz9A— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
35. All political opposition to the Trump administration on this issue is structured, planned & coordinated. The issue is a valuable tool for the professional political class to sow chaos amid politicians. The resulting crisis is useful for them; therefore they fuel the crisis. pic.twitter.com/wQP3LXBxEa— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
35. All political opposition to the Trump administration on this issue is structured, planned & coordinated. The issue is a valuable tool for the professional political class to sow chaos amid politicians. The resulting crisis is useful for them; therefore they fuel the crisis. pic.twitter.com/wQP3LXBxEa— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
36. Washington DC and the activist media, are infested with illegal immigration supporters; the issue is at the heart of the UniParty. Follow the money. It’s the Acorn business model: pic.twitter.com/jyOHBZ1uXa— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
37. Southwest Key has been given $310,000,000, in taxpayer funds so far in 2018. And that’s just one company, in one part of a year. Prior CTH research showed this specific “Private Company” nets 98.76% of earnings from government grants. https://t.co/0gORdwh54G pic.twitter.com/cps2xPnd2i— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
39. The “faith-based” crew don’t want it to stop, because facilitating illegal alien import is now the financial bread and butter amid groups in their base of support. https://t.co/bKUVojuqkY pic.twitter.com/d7qUTy0wCk— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
41. These immigration groups, get *MASSIVE* HHS grants and then pay-off the DC politicians and human smugglers. Billions of dollars are spent, and the business end of immigration has exploded in the past six years. pic.twitter.com/Bg7kuyoBdS— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
42. It’s a vicious cycle. Trafficked children are more valuable than adults because the organizations involved get more funding for a child than an adult. Each illegal alien child is worth about $56,000 in grant money. The system is full of fraud. pic.twitter.com/mP5yuvrFIW— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
43. Approximately 65% of the money HHS provides is spent on executive pay and benefits, opaque administrative payrolls, bribes, kick-backs to DC politicians and payoffs to the South American smugglers who bring them more immigrants. pic.twitter.com/q3b2mLYtTj— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
45. All of those advocates gnashing their teeth and crying on television have no idea just who is controlling this process; and immigration idiots like Ted Cruz are only adding more fuel, more money, to the bottom line: https://t.co/OsfC40m536— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
46. By threatening to secure the border, President Trump is threatening a Washington DC-based business model that makes money for a lot of connected interests. pic.twitter.com/cOdTaljwh5— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
48. So the next time you see this type of terribly misplaced "crying girl" corporate propaganda: pic.twitter.com/zeKBUVFMLZ— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
50. /END pic.twitter.com/ERIygSFYW3— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 24, 2018
Obama's DHS Sec. Jeh Johson admits that they detained children.— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) June 24, 2018
"I freely admit it was controversial, we believed it was necessary at the time, I still believe it is necessary to remain a certain capability for families.” pic.twitter.com/1fyN8jXmwY
Thread:https://t.co/2lx9PLvcTj— Adam Baldwin (@AdamBaldwin) June 24, 2018
Nails it. https://t.co/DP7gUsdg1I— Andrew Sullivan (@sullydish) June 22, 2018