HRWF Scholarship Application 2018 by HUMBOLDT REPUBLICAN WOMEN FEDERATED on Scribd
◼ Forms are available from High School Counselors, and you can Download and/or print the form HERE, at Scribd.
HRWF Scholarship Application
Scholarship Application for Humboldt Republican Women Federated's $500 Scholarship.
1. A high school grade point average of 3.5 or more.
2. A relationship to a member of Humboldt Republican Women Federated (Preference given to Humboldt County residents)
3. A commitment to further your education at a junior college, four year college/university or trade school
4. Two letters of recommendation: one from a teacher or counselor and one from a community member.
5. Completion of the application form.
6. Year two: When reapplying for the second half of the scholarship, include your freshman year's college transcripts (GPA) and proof of re-enrollment to HRWF by June 30 of that current year.
The application must be received by May 1st.