◼ Veteran IT Professional Gives Six Reasons Why the IRS’ Claim That It ‘Lost’ Two Years of Lois Lerner’s Emails Is ‘Simply Not Feasible’ - The Blaze
(Norman) Cillo, who has been working in IT for roughly 16 years and is currently a consultant for a tech company, said it’s possible the IRS is telling the truth if the federal agency is “totally mismanaged and has the worst IT department ever.”
Other than that, it’s just not “feasible,” he told TheBlaze. “If the IRS’ email server is in such a state that they only have one copy of data and the server crashes and it’s gone, I’ve never heard of such a thing.”
“I don’t know of any email administrator that doesn’t have at least three ways of getting that mail back,” he added. “It’s either on the disks or it’s on a TAPE backup someplace or in an archive server. There are at least three ways the government can get those emails.”
◼ Watch the IRS Commissioner Testify They Had ALL of Lois Lerner’s Emails & Would Turn Them Over! - IJ Review
What are they hiding?
◼ James Woods: Will Lois Lerner finally desert the sinking S.S. Obama? - Twitchy
Now that the IRS "lost" two years of Louis Lerner emails, will she finally be the first rat to desert the sinking SS Obama?— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) June 13, 2014
@RealJamesWoods Impossible scenario. Server back-up has to exist. They must implicate Obama directly. No other reasonable explanation.— ALK (@ISAYSO56) June 13, 2014
◼ ‘A good time to reflect’: Scary reminder about the gov’t that ‘lost’ two years worth of email - Twitchy, Who Said What on Twitter
The government that just "lost" two years of emails would like to handle your medical records from now on.— jon gabriel (@exjon) June 13, 2014
◼ 10 Things the Incompetent Buffoon Dave Camp Should Do Right Now to Handle the IRS's "MIssing Emails" - Doug Ross
1. Terry V. Milholland served as the IRS Chief Technology Officer during the years in question and was responsible for all IT activities. Subpoena Milholland now.◼ LOIS LERNER’S “LOST” EMAILS - Scott Johnson/Powerline
2. David Stender, currently SVP and Enterprise Security Officer at M&T Bank, served as Associate CIO for Cybersecurity and Chief Information Security Officer at the IRS during the years in question. Subpoena Stender now.
3. Robert N. Crawford served as the Associate Chief Information Officer for Enterprise Services at the IRS during the years in question. Subpoena Crawford now.
4. Lauren Buschor served as the Associate Chief Information Officer for Enterprise Operations at the IRS during the years in question. Subpoena Buschor now.
5. The IRS uses Microsoft Exchange as its email platform. Subpoena the administrator of that system now.
6. Immediately subpoena all backup tapes of the email system, probably held at an Iron Mountain facility, for the years 2010 through 2013... read the rest at the link
A reader writes from inside the Department of Justice to comment on the two-year gap in Lois Lerner’s intra-government email messages: I’m a DOJ lawyer, so you obviously cannot use my name or any identifying information. But the idea that a “hard drive crash” somehow destroyed all of Ms. Lerner’s intra-government email correspondence during the period in question [2009-2011] is laughable. Government email servers are backed up every night....◼ OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S CLAIM THAT LOIS LERNER’S EMAILS ARE “LOST” IS LUDICROUS - John Hinderaker/Powerline
The Obama administration’s claim that the IRS has “lost” two years of Lois Lerner’s emails is implausible to anyone who understands how email systems work. This is what the administration said: The IRS told congressional investigators Friday it cannot locate many of Lois Lerner’s emails prior to 2011 because her computer crashed that year. This statement, on its face, is silly. Emails are collected on email servers....